In order to apply for the Executive Master of Insurance, please fill in our application form.
Please enclose the following documents to your application form:
- CV and photo
- Copy of your certificate of general matriculation standard together with an official translation thereof (if required).*
- Certified copy of your certificate of a qualified first degree in a course of study consisting of at least six semesters together with an official translation thereof (if required).*
- Suitable proof of at least two years of relevant professional experience subsequent to the first degree.
- Motivational letter (up to 1,000 words) outlining why your specific skills and abilities make you a strong candidate for the E.M. Insurance program.
- Letter of recommendation from your current employer (optional).
- Evidence of basic German skills.
*Documents which are originally issued in English, French, Italian, Spanish or Latin do not need to be translated.
The next deadline for applications will expire on July 1, 2018.
Please direct your application documents to the following address:
Institute for Risk Management and Insurance
Attn. Joëlle Näger
For further academic advising or any other inquiries, please contact Karin Kunz (BWV München):
Phone: +49 (0)89 / 383922-24